Completed this week:
- Rebased against mainline Minix
- Developed a driver for the power management chip on the BeagleBoard-xM (TPS65950) with support for the real-time clock peripheral.
- Code merged into mainline Minix this week:
- readclock: add support for am335x RTC
- libminc: add reboot()
- tps65217: driver for the TPS65217 PMIC
- kernel: add support for am335x PMIC-based power-off
- pm: notify readclock of reboot(RBT_POWEROFF)
- kernel: implement reboot for am335x/dm37xx
- tps65950: driver for the TPS65950 PMIC
- readclock: code clean-up, add -q, manpage updates
- readclock.drv: add support for the TPS65950 RTC
- Produced a video demo of the real-time clock driver I developed for the BeagleBone Black. Link: http://youtu.be/rBakaxAGRS0
- Got a positive test report for frame buffer auto-configuration using EDID. I submitted the changes for inclusion in mainline Minix.
- Developed a design for adding support for the WeatherCape.
Issues / Concerns / Challenges:
- None this week :)
Plan for next week:
- Write documentation for the Minix wiki about how EDID reading and the real time clock work.
- Begin developing drivers for the devices on the WeatherCape: TSL2550, SHT21, and BMP085.